Marco Reus Hairstyle - Marco Reus is a German footballer who was born in Dortmund, May 31, 1989. Marco Reus play for his hometown club Borussia Dortmund as attacking midfielder.
Reus start his junior career with SV Dortmund, Borussia Dortmund and Rot Weiss Ahlen, and Reus started his professional career with Rot Weiss Ahlen, After that he playing 3 years for Borussia Monchengladbach from 2009-2012 and then he joined Borussia Dortmund in 2012.
Marco Reus has also be a target of many European clubs like Chelsea and Manchester United after brought his team Dortmund cruised to the Champions League Final 2012/2013 season.
Reus name becoming known, and over time his style had a lot to inspire people especially his hair style. Marco Reus hairstyle became famous with Blonde spike style by Reus.
How do I get a hairstyle like Marco Reus? You don't need to make your hair blonde to get it but if you have blonde hair it would be better.
1. Make your hair wet, that make it easier to style
2. Cut your hair, cut the sides and back, and left the upper hair longer than your side. (I recommended to go to salon and ask to your barber you trust to get haircut like this so you can get a good results)
The sides and back of approximately 0.9 - 1 cm
The upper approximately 8-10 cm
3. Cut with scissors the top hair.
Now you've got Marco Reus haircut.
The next stage is the styling:
4. Use Wax
5. Blow dry and use brush and comb to the top of the stand
6. Use wax again and make it like Marco Reus, I think Reus hairstyle in upper is spiked and slightly sloping to one side, you can styling your hair with a slight angle, whether to the right or to the left, Its up to you.
Here are some pictures of Marco Reus hairstyle, Good luck:
Tag : Marco Reus Hairstyle, Marco Reus Borussia Dortmund, Hair style, Hair, Haircut, Blonde, Spiky, Short, SPike